Tuesday 14 May 2013

Golden scales - BM-217

I really liked the scales image on BM-217, and always thought it was a shame that it wasn't a full nail design. So I decided to try making it into one today by using it twice on each nail. It worked much better than I thought it would, helped by the gold not being too opaque. 
My nails have taken a beating lately, as I started working as a waitress (my first job, woo!). I'm really glad that nail polish is acceptable where I work, as long as it's neat and tidy. So I sometimes only get to wear a design for a day before having to take it off as it's chipped already! I haven't been taking photos though, so I'll have to remember to take them. 
With my first pay slip, I bought three Barry M polishes, the first and third set of Bundle Monster plates, and some sock yarn (my knitting and sewing blog is here) :) I used one of the polishes for this mani, and I love it! Such a gorgeous colour.
Here are the details:
Sally Hansen Double Duty, as a base coat.
Barry M in Emerald Green, two coats.
Star Gazer in Gold, stamped using BM-217.
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...