Tuesday 9 April 2013

Apples - M55

I've been planning this mani for a while. Whenever I see this green polish I think of granny smith apples. I didn't think the green would stamp well, so I ended up with red apples on granny smith green :) I had trouble getting the green polish smooth, but I think that's a problem with my technique as the brush is thinner than I'm used to. I decided to only to stamp my ring finger and my thumb, as I tend to over do it with stamping. I think this mani looks better like this, than if I had stamped every nail.
Here are the details:
Sally Hansen Double Duty, as a base coat.
606 Early Green by Gosh, two coats.
Deep Red by Gosh, stamped using Konad M55.
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat.

Also, I often listen to music or an audiobook while I paint my nails so I thought it would be fun to share what I'm listening to :)

Listening to: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...