Thursday 11 April 2013

Pink Marble

I saw a cling film manicure on a nail blog the other day (I forget which one!) and decided to give it a go. There are plenty of tutorials on youtube if you search for them, saran wrap and cling wrap are some other names for cling film. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, I tested out a few polishes and decided on these ones. I also experimented with how many times to dab the cling film on the wet polish, and in the end one dab seemed to work best. 

The base colour I used is a very bright pink, so bright that I wouldn't wear it on its own. The second colour tones it down a lot, and I much prefer it like this.
Here are the details:
Sally Hansen Double Duty, as a base coat.
Rimmel Lasting Finish in 300 pop your pink, two coats.
No7 Stay Perfect in Damson Dream, one coat (dabbed with cling film while still wet).
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat. 

Listened to: Razor Behaviour by Gina Mobilio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...