Wednesday 3 April 2013

Flowers and Dots - M69

This is another old mani from last summer, and whenever I look at it that's what it reminds me of - summer. I'm not sure if it's the colour, or the back drop to the photo (a cotton summer dress that I made). But it makes me wish for hot sunny days and cool breezes. This is unfortunately the opposite of what we've got right now! The plate is also one of my favourites, though I find it difficult to keep it straight as I stamp. I just need to practice :)
Here are the details:
Sally Hansen Double Duty, as a base coat.
Rimmel 60 Seconds in 825 Sky High, two coats.
Barry M in Matt white, stamped with Konad M69. (I found the colour changed from white, to a lighter version of the Sky High polish, which I loved)
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...